Sunday 13 May 2012

30th Birthday Wishes

What a lovely day today....  We are planning on going camping this summer and my brother very kindly gave us his tent to try out.  So, before showing ourselves up at a campsite we thought it would be wise to try and pitch it today....and very successfully I might add!!!!  I was very impressed with ourselves.

I said in a previous post that I had some special birthdays coming up....well, this one I can show!!

It's a top note style card, the idea was from www.cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com, it's a great blog, check it out.
I have used pool party and very vanilla card with the very versatile baroque motif stamp set. There is also a tutorial for the ribbon flower on the cards and a cuppa blog.

The birthday girl is being a bit like the Queen and having many celebrations and knowing her, she will enjoy each one fully.

I have a lovely week planned so I will be back.  Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used; All SU unless stated: Pool party ink, ruffled ribbon and card, very vanilla card, chantilly crochet trim, baroque motifs stamp set, lace ribbon border puch, top note die.
Non SU: '30' die cut numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.