Saturday 27 October 2012

Happy Saturday....

Good Morning, I know its cold but we have bright sunshine through the kitchen window and I am feeling really bright and breezy today.  I'm really glad its half term, we all really need the break and we have a halloween party to look forward to tonight!!!! Things are good!!!!

I had card club this week and it was good fun as always.  We made a little Christmas project, a spritzed butterfly card (a bit like the last post without the glue topper!) and this card using the appropriately named Fabulous You stamp set.....it is a beautiful stamp.

There is only one shoe in the set but I stamped the front shoe, masked it off and then stamped the second shoe.  I have used the 2011/2013 in colours which I am still loving.....The paper is from a retired set that I can't even remember the name of (how awful!)
I was having another play with this set and it looks amazing heat embossed, coloured in or glittered.

Right, I'm off to get prepared for tonight and try and make myself look scary......well, scarier than normal anyway!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care







Supplies used;all SU unless stated: Fabulous You stamp set, Calypso Coral ink and card stock, retired DSP, Framelit dies, jewels.
Non SU: small flower punch.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic masking technique. You really got more bang for your buck on this. I never would have thought to do this. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.