Wednesday 26 April 2017

Normal Service Resumes.....

Hi there

So, finally the room is complete and I have craft supplies readily on hand so I'm a very happy lady.  My husband worked tirelessly last week to complete it and I'm really happy with it even if its a little cramped.....

I will show pictures later but basically the desk and shelving are a little too big (my tape measure must be wrong!!) for what I wanted so I've had to play about with the placement and I'll have to see how it works but overall I'm very content.....

For todays make......
This is a card I made a few months back for my friends teenage daughter... I've even included how messy I can sometimes be in the picture, that's nice of me!!!

I have used all Stampin Up products in this card and rather than colour in the flowers 'properly' I've dapped a make up sponge in the ink and dabbed over the them.  It looks a bit watercolour like without the hassle of getting any paints etc out.

Hopefully now things are back to normal I will be able to post a couple of times a week so until next time, take care and thanks for stopping by.


Clair




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.