Tuesday 28 August 2012

Just Believe...

and it may come true.......

I really love this set but I really don't use it enough.  I made this card using a technique I saw in Craft Stamper magazine that I bought whilst on holiday.  I hadn't bought the magazine before and I really liked it and might have to make it a regular purchase.

The technique was using a bog standard highlighter pen... I like it when you can find a use out of an every day things.


I die cut a circle of  white card and covered it completely with the highlighter pen.  I then distressed it using the distressing essentials kit.  The main image is from the Just Believe set and then the stiching effect was done using the mat pack and paper piercer.  I have heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder with a retired sentiment stamp.

The boys have a friend over for a sleepover tonight....and think it may be a long one!!!
Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by
Take care







Supplies used; all SU unless stated: Whisper white card, basic black card, Just Believe stamp set, distressing essentials kit, mat pack and paper piercer, white embossing powder, versamark ink pad.
Non SU: Highlighter pen, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.