Wednesday 22 August 2012

Simply Stampin Challenge

Just a quickie today......thought I would try my hand at the simply stampin challenge this week. 



 The photos aren't great as I took them this evening and not in day light.

It was a sketch this week and I normally struggle with them but thought I would have a go...nothing to lose and all that!!!!


We're going out for the day tomorrow for Elliots birthday but I'll reveal all next time.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Pool party ink, card and bakers twine, Lucky Limeade card and ink, Everything Eleanor stamp set, happiest birthday wishes stap set, Beautiful wings die, First edition DSP, Lace ribbon border punch.

5 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch. It is a beautiful card. I can't wait to get my hands on the Everything Eleanor set (it hasn't been released in Australia yet - waiting until 1 Sept!).

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card using that fabby stamp set, love the stamped border, twine and the sweet little butterfly!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Simply Stampin' and I hope you join us again soon!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Everything Eleanor, and you have done a fab job of using it in your take on the sketch Clair! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clair, I love your card, you def should have made the top 3!! See you Monday! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.