Sunday 30 September 2012

Goodbye....

So, todays the last day of the current idea book and catalogue.....so that can only mean one thing..... the brand new shiny catalogue launches tomorrow!!!! 

Very exciting!!!!

I had card club last week and we used new stamp sets and an older set, although not retired.  I thought I would show you the card made using a lovely set that I really haven't used enough.  Its a really simple card but quite effective.


I have stamped the image onto crumb cake card with crumb cake ink and then randomly pierced around the leaves.  I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the greeting.  I love my stamp-a-ma-jig, its a simple but fabulous accessory that I cannot live without.  It works every time!!!!

We had a great weekend away but glad to be back, I really missed the boys.  Our weekends won't be getting any quieter though!!!  Life is hectic but I'm sure I wouldn't want it any other way.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used, All SU unless stated: Lucky Limeade card, Crumb Cake card and ink, First Edition DSP, Bakers twine, Just Believe stamp set, Paper Piercing tool and mat pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.