Monday 10 September 2012

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Oh, I am SOOO excited.  My man in brown has not long arrived and I have just opened a box of pure loveliness.  As demonstrators we are able to pre-order certain items from the up coming catalogues and so my box contained items from the new annual catalogue and having had my first look through the REAL catalogue (as opposed to the online version) I can't begin to tell you how fabulous it is!!!!

It is bigger and better than before and I have to admit each year I think they can't improve but oh....they have and do every time!

I am going to have a play later with new colours, new pads, new papers and new stamps.  This is a shocking hobby to have as you just can't have too much stuff (although I'm not sure my husband would agrees) but you do NEED it all....honestly!!

Anyway, I have a workshop booked tomorrow and their make and take is using a set from the new seasonal catalogue, scentsational season.  This time I used the cute little gingerbread man, he is lovely.


 What do you think of the little man.....he is sweet!!!

How funny.....my son is just looking through the new catalogue and is almost having a fit, oohhing and arrhhing over it although some of the sets he is excited about are  in the current book, bless him.

Looking forward to my workshop tomorrow and hopefully I can give you a sneek peek at some new items later in the week.  If you would like to book a workshop and be able to get your hands on some fabulous Stampin' Up goodies then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Crumb Cake card and ink, Perfect Polka dot embossing folder, Lucky Limeade card and ink, Whisper White card, Scentsational Season stamp set, Word Window punch, 3/4" circle punch, sentiment from Tiny Tags, Festival of Prints DSP, Bakers Twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.