Tuesday 27 November 2012

Lets try again....

I have had a bit of advice on what I am doing wrong with my photos so here's hoping this works.......

This card was for my niece who turned 16 over the weekend.  I bought this stamp set and punch after seeing lots of blogs and posts on pinterest, it really is a lovely set and I have used it quite a bit since getting it!


Yay......it worked! I am back in business (as they say!) I am so untechnical and feel very foolish at my ignorance but I am getting there....slowly.

I have clear embossed the three butterflies and punched them out, then I really like double mounting them.  I do think this card is quite girly but quite grown up too....I'm sure she liked it!  I wasn't able to see her on her special day as we had no heating, hot water or electric so had to wait in for various men!!!

Anyway, I have card club tomorrow and we are making some Christmas gifts so looking forward to spreading some Christmas cheer....will share with you asap x

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Papillion Potpourri stamp set, Elegant Butterfly punch, Baja Breeze card, Daffodil Delight card, Tangerine Tango card, clear embossing powder, versamark pad, Floral District DSP, Pool Party Bakers Twine, Curly Cute stamp set.
Non SU: alphabet die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.