Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year.....

What a bad blogger I am.....and can someone tell me where December whet!!!  It came, we enjoyed and then it went again!  It was such a busy month with the school Christmas Fayre, the Christmas play and generally getting prepared for the big day....

Back to crafting in general, I have lost any inspiration I had and so I am struggling at the moment but I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly!!

It was my friends birthday on Christmas Eve but she has a problem with anyone giving her winter themed presents or cards so I went for a really spring like card.....

Actually this is one is the one made for my niece who was 16 at the end of November but my friends was pretty similar.
I have stamped the butterflies with versamark using to Papillion Potpourri set and heat embossed them, then punched them out using the matching punch, elegant butterfly.  The papers are from the Floral Districe set which are summery and pretty.  The base card was spritzed using my favourite tool, the spritzer (seem to be using on most things lately!)

Anyway, I will aim to be a better blogger from now on, sorry.  I wish you all a very Happy New Year, I hope 2013 is good to each and everyone of you and I'm looking forward to sharing another year of lovely crafting together.

Thanks for your patience and for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies (all SU unless stated)
CardStock/Papers; Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Stamps; Papillion Potpourri, Curly Cute
Inks; Baja Breeze, Versamark
Accessories/Tools; Bakers twine, Elegant Butterfly punch, Spritzer tool, Clear Embossing powder
Non SU; Dies for 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.