Saturday 19 January 2013

Bloomin' Marvellous.

So, how are you all, staying warm and safe I hope.  We certainly did get the snow they forecast and it is lovely (only because school was closed and we didn't have to go anywhere - I don't like driving in it!)  We all walked to the local park armed with our extra thick black sacks!!!!  Everytime I see sledges for sale I think of all the other things I could be spending my money on but when the snow comes I do regret that decision....  The black sacks workes wonders though!

Anyway, I have used the time indoors wisely and started my nephews wedding invitations.  They are getting married in the summer and was honoured when they asked me to make them for them. I have some other little touches to do for them also so I'll be busy but it will be worth it!!

Back to today, I have made a card using another sale-a-bration set, Bloomin Marvellous.  This is for card club which runs every month, the last Wednesday of the month, at my house.  I have also used glitter....shock horror!!!!

This is the easiest card, just a bit of random stamping, a touch of glitter to the bird and hey presto, your done.  A great card if you need to do alot.

I have been forced to make some dreaded 'men' cards as I have a couple of nephews with birthdays soon so I'll be back to show those tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; All SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Marina Mist
Stamps; Bloomin Marvellous
Ink; Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist
Accessories; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.