Friday 4 January 2013

ONE!

Good Evening,

I hope you are all getting back into the swing of every day life.  Although I have been to work  over the christmas period the boys are still off so I don't feel like we are back to normality yet!!!  Come Monday life will return to normal.. I love having my boys at home (most of the time!) so I'm not wishing the weekend away!

I have been struggling with any sort of mojo but I have just made a card that I am REALLY liking and I don't say that too often!  I will post that tomorrow but first I am showing a card for my great nephew who will be celebrating his first birthday later in the month.

I have used the snail from the Easy Events set without the sentiment beneath. As you can probably tell I have also used the spritzer.......
Now, you may notice the 'ONE'.....my Mum treated herself to a cricut mini before christmas and I just had to have a quick borrow!  If you haven't heard of a cricut, well, its a computerised die cutting system and its a bit good!!!!  I might be borrowing it again........sorry Mum.

I was very good yesterday and reorganised and sorted out my craft room hoping it was inspire me!  Let's See!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used: All SU unless stated;
Card Stock/Paper; Gumball Green CS, Brights paperstack
Stamps; Easy Events
Inks; Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories; Simply scored, Gumball Green Stampin Write marker, Clear Embossing Powder, Spritzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.