Thursday 17 January 2013

Pin Wheel

 My new bits arrived and so I had to craft even with my bad wrist.....

This card was all about trial and error.  I had a vision in my head and although the end result is nothing like I pictured, it was nice just to play about and see what I ended up with!



This card contains some sneak peeks from the new spring/summer seasonal catalogue available from February 1st so there is so much to look forward to over the next few weeks,

Have been out to prepare for the snow tomorrow....I had to get Aaron some new wellies.  He had out grown his old ones no matter how hard I tried to get them on him!!! and believe me I tried, poor boy!!!
He hates wellies but they are a must if he wants to go out in the snow. (Bet we don't get any now!!!)

Thanks for stopping by,
Stay safe and take care,








Supplies used, all SU unless stated.
Card/Paper; Crumb Cake, Real Red DSP, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White.
Stamps; Create a cupcake, Elementary Elegance
Inks; Crumb Cake, Real Red
Accessories; Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Pin Wheel die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Gems, Brad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.