Monday 7 January 2013

Fine Feathers

It was the first day back at school today and although I was dreading getting the boys up and out on time, it went really well.  I was very organised (sure that won't last) and it was stress free!!!!

I mentioned a card that I had made that I really liked....well, here it is!


I love that it is very simple, but I also think it looks impressive.  If I were to make it again I would make the panels slightly bigger though.  I stamped the image with Lucky Limeade and then using a sponge dauber I went around the edges with  Island Indigo ink.
I did see the idea for the stamping somewhere but for the life of me I can't remember where so I am unable to give credit to the talented person - sorry!
Also,apologies for the quality of the picutes, I took them this evening and it was already dark but I was keen to show you so they could be better.
 

Football started again this weekend and just wanted to share that the boys won their local derby 9-0.....and Elliot scored his first goal of the season so I had a very happy little boy! (He actually scored two goals on the day but the second goal was in a friendly!)

Will be back later in the week.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Card/Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Fine Feathers, Easy Events
Inks: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.