Wednesday 2 January 2013

I don't think you've seen this!!!

Apologies for my error yesterday, must still have a slightly foggy brain due to the Christmas Holidays (I wonder how long I can use that!!!)

Anyway, quite a while back my lovely upline Amanda invited me to join her with some other lovely ladies to spend a day of crafting.  She gave us each a plain board (it had a halloween saying on it) and said we could do with it what we wanted.  I was wanting to put some magnetic sheet behind any paper I used so I didn't complete it on the day but here it is.....



See, I can pop my dies on it whilst working (obviously putting the safely away at the end of the session!)  I used the 2011-2013 incolours, pool party, calypso coral and lucky limeade.

I am really happy with the way this has turned out and pleased that I stuck to my idea and delayed finishing it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used (all SU unless stated);
Card stock/Papers; Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade DSP, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral card
Stamps; Papillion Potpourri
Inks; Pool Party
Accessories; Simply Scored, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Scallop Circle punch and Boho Blossom punch.
(ribbon and brad from a promotion earlier in the year)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.