Thursday 28 February 2013

Flutterbys.

I have a phobia of anything that flaps, birds or butterflies scare me senseless but I do love them on cards and things.  My phobia was added to when we went to the Isle of Wight about 9 years ago.  My Mum decided I was winding her up about being scared of birds as she didn't remember me being scared when I was younger so on a visit to a wildlife park she threw a bagfull of bird food at my feet which made hundreds of birds swarm towards me.  To say I was hysterical was an understatement, I was screaming and crying.  My husband really told my Mum off!!!!  She believes me now!!!!

Anyway, I made this card for this months card club that is really simple but I really like.

I saw the idea ages ago on Pinterest although I can't give the person credit as I tend to have a quick look through Pinterest whilst waiting for the boys outside school and never remember to make a note of the talented person, so apologies.


I have used the papillion potpurri set which is lovely and then added extra butterflies with the beautiful wings die.  Really simple card but pretty.

I can't believe it's March tomorrow!!!  It makes me realise I had better get cracking with my nephews wedding invitations, the way the months are flying by, the wedding will be here in a flash!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used, all SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist
Stamps; Papillion Potpourri, Blooming with Kindness
Ink; Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
Accessories; Blender Pen, Simply Scored, Paper Piercing tool, Elegant Butterfly punch, Beautiful Wings Die
Non SU; liquid pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.