Thursday 21 February 2013

House of Bugs....

Its half term with us at the moment and my husband and I decided to take the week off too so we could do some nice things with the boys.  Well, it hasn't happened.  At the beginning of the bfeak, Elliot had a sickness bug which he passed onto my husband and then Aaron has had a cold and sore throat which he has very kindly passed onto me now!!!  Share and share alike I guess!

I was asked to make a thank you card suitable for a man so this is what I came up with;


This is using a set called Blue Ribbon and its perfect for men.  I stamped the rosette onto Old Olive card and cut it out then stamped the wording onto very vanilla with old olive ink, covered the entire image with versamark ink and clear embossing powder then  heat embossed it to give it a shiny finish.

It's been a while since entering some challenges so I thought I would give it a try;
The sisterhood of crafters - Thank You
Whimsical Designs - Going Green.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; all SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Crumb Cake, Old Olive, First Editions DSP and Old Olive Paperstack DSP
Stamps; Blue Ribbon, Delightful Dozen, Everything Eleanor
Ink; Old Olive, Versamark
Accessiories; Clear Embossoing powder, Circle Punch, Score Board.

1 comment:

  1. Very creative ... looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘THANK YOU’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.