Monday 11 March 2013

Bleach....

Well, thats another Monday nearly over with!!! Hope you've all had a good start to the week!

This post is going to be photo heavy as I got a bit carried away with these cards.  I made two the same (but different - you know what I mean!) for my Mum and my MIL for the boys to give them yesterday, Mothers Day and I liked them so much that I made two more for two birthdays coming up.




Here there are all together.  It is a fabulous way of using up scraps.  I have used ribbon and lace but strips of paper would work just as well. All I have done is splatter some diluted bleach across the cardstock and leave it to dry.  Looks really cool and its something we all have in a cupboard somewhere.  The only thing different on the birthday cards is the age added to the butterfly.


The spiral flower is simple to make also (I have a feeling you may see these fairly often) but I will admit I have just bought a die just because I am lazy!!!

Anyway, have a try with the bleach, the opportunities are endless.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; all SU unless stated;
Card; Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla
Stamps; Papillion Potpourri, Tea Shoppe, Create a Cupcake
Inks; Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo
Accessories; Butterfly Punch, Ribbon scraps, Bitty Banners Die
Non SU; Bleach, Spiral flower die, number die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.