Thursday 14 March 2013

Mothers Day

I have had a busy and cold couple of days....I had my windows and doors replaced and had lots of men all over my house but blimey it was cold!! Thankfully its all done and looks lovely, I just have to get my darling husband to do some decorating now!!!!!

Thought I would show you the mothers day cards I made, one for my mum and one for my MIL.


 Obviously I have coloured this whole image in using a blender pen but wanted a different effect on the other card.
So this time, I stamped image twice, coloured in one and punched out the circle and matched it up.  Hope that makes some sense....
Same but different....I'm getting good at that. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; all SU unless stated;
Card; Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Stamps; Summer Afternoon, Delightful Dozen
Inks; Chocolate Chip
Accessories; Ribbon, Pearls, Bitty Banners Die
Non SU; Letter Dies, Doilies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.