Tuesday 2 April 2013

Missing MOJO!!!!

I am in some serious trouble!!!!!!!  I really can't do anything right at the moment....does this ever happen to you?  Everything I start seems to end up on the reject pile and I'm not happy with anything.  I need help!!!

Anyway, because I have some male birthdays coming up I had to make some cards and I was drawn to pinterest for some inspiration.  This card is a mixture of two I saw. (as always was in the car while browsing so I am unable to give credit to the original crafters...sorry!)



The one with the soda pop top is being hand delivered and the other is being posted so that is why I haven't added a soda pop top.  The flat one just needs '50' adding to the banners as its a big birthday but I haven't got round to it yet and as it's been ages since I posted I thought it could wait!
The stamp set used is from a sale-a-bration set which has now ended but I'm sure its one of my favourite sets.  I have also flattened the soda pop top in the big shot.

So, thanks for your patience and for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; al SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Crumb Cake, In-Colours 2011-2013 DSP, Indigo Island, Lucky Limeade.
Stamps; Feeling Sentimental, Curios Collage
Inks; Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade
Accessories; Spritzer tool, Soda Pop Top, Bitty Banners Die

1 comment:

  1. Ѕhе bought the ѕtгategy from cooking piοnеег Bаrbаrа Kerr.
    Ηome maԁe breaԁ іs not only sіmple to make, but it is reаlly bettеr for you.
    Τhe Emancipаtion of Mimi is the tenth stuԁiο
    album by Αmerican ѕinger Maгiah Caгey.


    Herе is my wеblog :: pizza stones made in usa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.