Tuesday 30 May 2017

Butterfly Flutterby......

Good Morning to you all, hope all is well. Not a lot to report here, I'm off work this week as its half term for the boys but I have nothing planned other than some relaxation and crafting!

The card I have today is for a special friend and I've done something new that I've cased from a lovely, very talented lady Amanda from inspiringinkin.  She is one of the best Stampin Up demonstrators around and I've known her for many years now.

The die I've used was a freebie from a magazine and how I've done the glittery wings is what I've cased from Amanda.

I used brushos to create the coloured butterflies and then die cut them.  Although you can't really see it, on the kraft card they are splatters of pearlescent splashes.


So, the wings are very super easy...... After cutting out the butterflies, stick some good old fashioned sellotape (or clear tape) to the back and cut around the die and then just sprinkle with glitter, really pushing it into the tape with your finger.
Looks fabulous!!!!!
I then heat embossed the sentiment onto vellum and stuck it behind one of the butterflies.  The nice thing about this card is that it will lie completely flat for posting but it looks very dimensional.

Love it!!!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, take care and I'll try and pop back later in the week. I'm having major computer issues at the moment so who knows!!!

Clair xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.