Tuesday 22 February 2011

And the kids are off again....

Don't get me wrong, I love it when my children are off school, but the holidays do seem to come round very quickly.  My boys are very happy to stay at home often insisting on it....at least I don't have to feel guilty about crafting! The boys often join me and we end up making a mess together!!!

I have been playing recently with a jam jar (well, a pickled onion jar, heavily bleached!!!) to make a pot for pens.  I painted it with black enamel paint then covered it with hot pink and black card.  I really like it and might do one each for the boys desks minus the hot pink!!



I'm off to the 'Make it" show in Farnbrough this Saturday so I'm looking forward to browsing and seeing what's about.  I'll let you know how I get on and more importantly how skint I'll be at the end of the weekend!!! 
See you soon

Clair x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.