Monday 28 February 2011

Green Monday...

Instead of having the blues on a Monday I thought I would make mine green and not in the eco friendly way!
Here is a card today instead of all the other bits.

 Its not a great picture (I'll have to practice more at taking snaps!) sorry.

The stamp is a Do Crafts papermania one called Henbury Lane, I think its really pretty.  I've stamped it in SU Old Olive and the flowers are made using the SU round scallop punch. The little hello stamp is also from SU from their tiny tags set. I then punched the edge with SU scallop punch and added a border of the patterend paper.

I like the card although its going to have to be one that gets hand delivered as the flowers would make it costly to post!

I went to the Make it! show in Farnborough on Saturday.  I had a great day with my Mum and spent a fortune (don't tell the hubby!)  I came away with lots of ideas and have been playing ever since so I'll be back soon with more bits and bobs.

See you soon
Clair xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.