Friday 18 February 2011

Got that Friday feeling ?.......

.... I'm not sure I have today but I guess it is still early.  I am having to go to work today which is not the norm on a Friday but then I am out with my girly friends tonight so I'm sure I'll have the "feeling" later!!

Back to the crafting...I decided to make some little notebooks to donate to the school to sell at their Summer/Christmas fair so here's a lttle look....




A close up....

Loving that flower!

My attempt a brayering (pictures a bit blurry though...sorry)



Look at that...I've learnt something already and thats to take the photo the right way up!

I bought some little note books from the pound shop then covered and decorated them.  I'm really into Stampin up so most of the stamps and punches I've used in these are from them. 
Have a great weekend.
Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.