Sunday 3 July 2011

18th Birthday..

Evening all

We have tried to go shopping today for boys clothes and I have to tell you I get really frustrated that you walk into a shop and see rail after rail of beautiful girls clothes and ONE rail for boys.....Now I know boys clothes aren't that exciting but come on!!!! 
Well, we managed a couple of pairs of shorts so I can foresee another trip out....great!!!

I mentioned the other day about my friend wanting some cards....well, I asked her if I can put them on here and like the man from DelMonte....she said YES!

The one for the prom I wasn't that happy with but she also wanted an 18th....

Again, my camera is rubbish but you get the idea.
I have used crystal effects fro SU for the flowers, the 18 and the sentiment (To a Dear God Daughter) and sprinkled some glitter into it whilst it was wet.  I've used the rocking (!) technique for the flowers with pink and black ink and used the baroque motif stamp set from SU for the strip of white and added some gems.  The pinks are pretty much the same shade although the picture doesn't give that impression.

I'm always a bit dubious when making a card to order although I really enjoy it and would like to do it more, I'm never really sure they'll like it!  Well, let's wait and see...

Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.