Tuesday 11 October 2011

Bits and Bobs...

Crikey....how bad am I???

Can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted anything but what a week it's been...


Aaron has had his 9th birthday, he had a great day and was very spoilt (who isn't these days!).  The boys then had a rugby tournament (they didn't do too well, a bit like England in the world cup,so less of that the best!)  Aaron has been on his first Army camp and loved it and today I have been in hospital with Elliot with suspected appendicitis!!!  Now it's all written down I can see why I haven't been doing ANY crafting....just not had the time!

Just an update on my decision about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator....well, I have signed on the dotted line! I have been on a training day and have another this weekend and I am just waiting for my starter kit and then I'm off.  It's quite scary but also very exciting.  No doubt, I'll keep you informed.

So, I though I would let you have a look at some bits I made a while ago, a couple of boxes.



It would have helped if the photos were up the right way but you get the picture.  The triangle one is made from one sheet of card, no cutting or sticking involved so it's really quick and easy.

So, I have to get back into the mood and get organised but hopefully life will start to slow down....at least my life isn't boring (well, might be to some but not to me!)

Elliot is fine now by the way, they think it is possibly just grumbling appendix and so we just have to keep an eye on him.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.