Thursday 13 October 2011

Thank you cards....again

Wow, it feels that Thank you cards are all I've made in the last two months.  This time, however, I was a bit wiser and made them all the same, give or take a bit.

I just have to pin Aaron down to write them now....boys will do anythig to not write!!!!

For everyone....


These are little postcard type cards using the Baroque Motif stamp set from SU with perfect plum and old olive inks.

These are for both sets of grandparents.....

I am babysitting this afternoon so I'm looking forward to that, he's soooo cute.  I'm still to make a Christening card for him but I'm a bit stumped at what to do.  As always, boys cards are tricky but he is 1 now so he's a bit older to make a traditional card with robes and things.  Oh Well, I'll keep trying and let you see what I decide on.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy bee.... they look lovely.... love the colours...
    Will be keeping an eye out for the christening card..
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.