Wednesday 13 April 2011

Better late than never......

Good Morning

My boys and I are enjoying a very lazy morning so far today....it's great!!  We are meeting up with friends later to go bowling though so we'll have to get sorted pretty soon.

Today I am posting the mothers day card I gave to my Mum.  There is a bit of a story for the delay but I won't bore with that this morning.  I have an order for an extra mothers day card for next year as my brother (being a typical bloke!) went to the shop on the Sunday morning to find they were sold out!!!!



The photo of the flowers is dreadful but I wanted to show them close up.  They are made with layers of scallop circle punch  cut to the middle, inked and curled.  The pink flower is a cuttlebug die and then the small green centre is the flower punch from SU.  The main stamp was actually free with a magazine.


Well,  I suppose I should go and round up the troops and get organised!!
Bye for now

Clair xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.