Thursday 21 April 2011

My first time........

....not that "first time" lol.

My friend told me about a website with free digistamps.  I haven't used digistamps before but it was a really good site and well worth a visit, www.birdscards.com, have a look when you get a chance.
So here is my first card made with a digistamp.....

This is for a friends son, I think its quite cute really.  I found the spotty paper in the back of the cupboard and coloured the image using promarkers. I also glazed the spots on the image and the number 4 but that doesn't show in the picture.  The 4 'badge' is also from the website.  It has all sorts, sentiments, frames, borders etc.

We seem to have had another packed week, well, the boys have anyway.  I have waited around an awful lot but I guess thats part of the job!  At least yesterday I was able to sit in the park in the glorious sun, have some lunch and read my book!!!  (so I guess I shouldn't complain.)

My son and I were playing about the other day and this is the card  he made using my new aquamarkers.  He did everything himself, the stamping, the colouring and the mounting.  I am very impressed.  He has since sent this to his cousin whose birthday is next week.

Not that we have much planned over the weekend, but I guess I won't be crafting too much so Happy Easter everyone....don't eat too much chocolate!!!!
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.