Wednesday 27 April 2011

Nappy News!

Well, we had some very exciting news over the Easter break.....I am going to become a Great Aunt!!!!  How old do I feel?  My wonderful nephew and his girlfriend have announced they are going to become parents sometime in November.  We are so pleased for them, they are a fantastic couple!!

The rest of break was pretty good too really with some fab weather!!  We had a sort out of the loft which was well overdue.  Until today I was trying to find homes for nearly 300 cherished teddies (collectable ornaments for those who have not heard of them) but I am pleased to say that they are just moving......from my loft to my Mums loft....cheers Mum....!

The boys received a few Easter eggs but not so many that we will still be staring at them this time next year, that has happened before now believe me!
Our next door neighbour (not the new ones) gave the boys an egg so we have done her a little Thank you card as she is very sweet.

I went to a Stampin Up party today with the lovely Amanda and bought a few things for the Big Shot, can't wait for that to arrive to have a play.  I've booked a party myself for later in the year, I love their stuff and could quite honestly spend a fortune, I was surprised with how good I managed to be today!  I'm sure my husband would be impressed with my willpower.

Talking of willpower, I have not gone to Weightwatchers again this week (two missed weeks now) so that can't be good....oh well, a girl can't be perfect all the time!!!

Bye for now xxx
Materials used for the card: Kaiser flowers, DoCraft stamp, Stazon inkpad, Promarkers, Candy dots and Nestabilites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.