Friday 8 April 2011

It's sunny....

Yeah, the sun is shining and I feel great!  Its amazing how much happier everyone seems when the sun is out!! 
My children broke up from school today so if the sun stays out we should all have a lovely holiday (we can kick them out into the garden and carry on crafting...What a wicked mother I am!)

So, I think I may have my mojo back (well, it's on its way...)  As I said in an earlier post its my brother in laws birthday and  we are all off out tomorrow night so I have made him and card form me and my husband and a card from the boys.

The green one (from us) is a card on a card (you know what I mean!)  I have cut the 50 out from a template and scrunched it up then distressed it although doesn't show up that well.  I have torn and distressed the two patterned papers and the 'just for you' greeting was embossed with clear embossing powders twice.



This card (from the boys) is A5 card folded in half then the front is folded back on itself (not sure what it's called)  I have diecut 'Uncle Bob' and the tag.  I stamped the candles and the greeting.  Mens cards are tricky I find so I'm happy with how these came out.

I was watching Create and Craft today and their pick of the week this week are the aquamarkers and very impressed I was too so I think they may have to be my next purchase.

Ok, got to go and pack a bag now for my youngest, he is out for the day tomorrow with his friend and being picked up pretty early so best be organised.
Bye for now,
Clair xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clair thanks for leaving me a comment, it's
    nice to know who's reading . I got the bag from
    the Photoshop at a local supermarket and then
    decorated it with papers from SU Springtime Vintage
    papers. These papers are gorgeous !! If you need any
    more info please email me. Thanks for your interest !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.