Wednesday 2 November 2011

Christmas shopping started......

I have started my Christmas shopping and got some right bargins in the process so I am a happy, happy lady.  I  have quite a big family so I have to start fairly early and I saw some bargins in town today so that always makes things easier!!!

As for todays card, it's for my friend (who I know doesn't read this!) and her pressie was one of the bargains.  She loves Peter Rabbit and Past Times had a special event today with 50% off everything so I have managed to get her a pressie she will love at I price I quite liked too!!!


The stamp set is called build a blossom and its a fab set that has a co-ordinating punch which makes life easier. 
Other supplies include are wisteria wonder cardstock and ink and lucky limeade ink, all from SU except the button.

I am now off to fold 100 little bags ready for reindeer food for the school christmas fayre.....the things we do!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.