Friday 11 November 2011

What a night!!

My party was a success................

It did go really well and having shared it with my lovely friends and family was great.  Not wanting this to sound like an oscar winning speech but I am thankful to them all for helping to make it a success and for supporting me.

I've spent this morning putting my order through and only had to make one frantic phone call to Amanda...( I then did ring her straight back as I managed to figure it out myself !!)
So, now I'll just have to wait and see if it's all correct...

We made a lovely card using the new 'in' colours, pool party and island indigo.


The stamp set is called Printed Petals.  I stamped the big flower in pool party ink and then sponged around the edge of the stamp with a sponge dauber with indigo island ink.  It's a bit like the rock and roll technique but it gives a subtle effect.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful evening! I'm sure the order went through okay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.