Tuesday 1 November 2011

Triple Treat Flower

Evening All

Really quick post tonight as I have to run Aaron to cadets shortly and am in the middle of cooking tea!!!  Life doesn't get any slower....

Anyway, enough moaning.  I have made a Thank you card to send to my lovely friend Jane who is having my first official SU party (scared, nervous, excited....can think of many feelings actually!)


The stamp is a single stamp from the A la Carte range called Triple Treat Flower.  I have stamped it 3 times then used the 5 petal flower punch to layer it up.

Other supplies include: Temping turquoise ink and designer paper, pumpkin pie ink, Indigo island card stock, very vanilla cardstock, tiny tags punch, tiny tags stamp, very vanilla seam binding ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.