Saturday 14 January 2012

Cupcakes...

Hi there,

When I left for work this morning we had the plan to go shopping for the boys but by the time I got home the men of the house had changed their minds and didn't fancy it...I didn't even try and convince them otherwise so I have been busy crafting all afternoon....

I have a workshop booked for early next month and the hostess has requested something for Easter so I have been playing about with that...and I made a birthday card for my good friend who now lives in New Zealand.






I have made this flat because of the rising postage costs but I bet it would look great with a bit of dimension.  I have used the new create a cupcake stamp set and matching punch from the new mini catalogue and think it really is a fabulous set. To get the backing topper, I used the top note die by cutting it once then turning it  90' and cutting it again.  Just goes to show that sometimes you can do more with your supplies with a little imagination (or a little look at you tube!...)

We have football tomorrow but I am hoping it will be called off with a frozen pitch.....I am an awful mother!!!! but I really hate the cold!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: Rose red cardstock, very vanilla cardstock, Baja breeze card and ink, chocolate chip ink, create a cupcake stamp set, build a cupcake punch, baroque motifs stamp set, scallop circle punch. 1 3/8" circle punch, boho blossoms punch, scallop trim corner punch, top note die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.