Sunday 1 January 2012

Nappy News....

Good Evening All, hope everyone had a good night last night.  I have to admit to having a great night but I did feel a little jaded this morning!!!  It must be a side effect to getting old.......

This year ended on a massive high for a man I work with, his wife had a baby boy on Friday and having seen some photos on facebook, baby Noah is gorgeous.

I wasn't going to craft at all today but the boys started to watch the darts so I took myself off to make a baby card. 



I'm sure all their cards will be mainly blue so I thought a nice bright yellow would stand out.  I have used the baby stamp from the Easy Events set with pool party ink because that was the colour I was going to start with but changed my mind half way through, so, it's daffodil delight and marina mist.

It's my last day off tomorrow before going back to work and getting back into some sort of routine - it's going to kill me getting up before 9am!!!! but I think we all need some normality back to our lives!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx
Supplies used; All SU unless stated; Daffodil Delight card, Marina mist card and ribbon, pool party ink, easy events stamp set, curly cute sentiment, perfect polka dots embossing folder.
Non SU; circle and scallop circle nesting die and alphabet dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.