Thursday 19 January 2012

Swaps....

Good Afternoon

I have team training this weekend and I had such a great time last time so I am really looking forward to it.  We make things to swap with other demonstrators which is a great idea for sharing ideas and inspiration.  This is the first time I've had to make swaps and I was a bit nervous about having to make so many of one thing but I have kept it simple this time...(I can be more adventurous next time...maybe!)



I've made bookmarks....40 of them!
I got the large paperclips from Staples but everything else is from Stampin Up.....simple but sweet.  Who knows what I'm going to receive back on Saturday but I will share them with you next week.

I have card club next week and am really looking forward to it.  I have made the three cards that my lovely ladies will be making so I will share those with you next week also...crikey, I may even post something everyday, you never know!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used; Designer series paper stack (melon mambo and rich razzleberry), scallop circle punch, five petal flower punch, greenhouse garden stampset, twill tape.
Non SU; Paperclips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.