Monday 30 January 2012

What have I been doing all week???

Well, so much for posting every night last week....I'm so sorry, something is going very wrong and I just don't seem to find any spare time!!!  We haven't had a computer for a few days so that didn't help but other than that I have no excuses!!!

My first card club went very well so I was very pleased on Wednesday and now I'm trying to think of ideas for next month!!!

First though, my 7yr old son asked me to make a Valentine card for his girlfriend....Yep, you did read it right...he is only 7!!!  They have been a 'couple' for a while now and it's really sweet, they both really do like each other.  So I needed to make a card that wasn't too  grown up....so here is what I came up with;



I have used melon mambo as a colour instead of red.  The lovebirds are from the Easy Events set, it has Wedding Wishes as a sentiment so I masked that off as thought that may be a bit premature...lol!!!

A simple card but very suitable for the recipient!!!! My son liked it so I had his approval and for this card I guess thats all that matters....

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; All SU unless stated; Melon Mambo DSP and ink, Easy events stamp set, pretty in pink ink, whisper white card, corner punch and lucky limeade ink.
Non SU; two heart punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.