Sunday 5 February 2012

Birthdays with Pennant Parade.

Well....the snow we had has all but disappeared....

We have all stayed in today and after the trauma of homework (and lots of it!) we are having a relaxing afternoon.  I am trying to be organised (I do keep trying but never seem to succeed!) and hoping to get ahead with the my Birthday cards I need so I can then concentrate on card club and workshops etc.  I'm not doing too bad...I have started on my March Birthdays and I have made my Mothers Day card...obviously I can't show you that one yet as my Mum reads this....sorry Mum, you'll have to wait!

I do a have a Birthday card to show you today.  Its using the FAB pennant parade set and matching punch.  I love, love, love it.  I have made a similar card for this months card club but its such an easy set to use and suitable for all ages.....


I saw the idea on a you tube video (iteachstamping.com) but I've turned the bunting around and used them as party hats.  I don't know if you can see that well but the white card has been scored along the bottom and down the right hand side.  This card took no time at all and I think it could be used for anyone....

Sale-a-bration is still on and going very well so if you want to host a party or simply place an order do not hesitate to contact me, I'll be more than happy to help.

So, the boys have one more week at school and then it's half term....and we can't wait.  I am off work to so we are looking forward to doing lots of lovely things together.  We have ice skating and the cinema on the list and on the Friday Aaron is going on a trip with the Army cadets which he is sooo excited about so we have lots planned.....We'll need another week just to get over it!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; All SU unless stated; Pennant parade stamp set, petite pennants builder punch, tempting tuquiose card and ink, Pumpkin pie card and ink, rich razzleberry ink, boho blossoms punch, perfect poolka dots embossing folder, white card, word window punch, scallop oval punch, easy events stamp set.

PS:  My 7 year old son was by my side whilst  I was reading this through and he told me off for not having a capital B in Birthday....I consider myself very much told....Sorry Elliot xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.