Friday 10 February 2012

Medallion.

We woke up to a light blanket of snow again today which was quite nice....I know I have said before that I don't like it but it was enough today to look pretty but not enough to be scary or disrupt anything!!  I'm so miserable!!!

Anyway, I still have the desire to be organised so I am busy trying to be that way!  I have two girly birthdays next month so I have made them the same card.  One I need to post and the other I will be giving by hand so one is flat for Royal Mail.  I have also made my nephew his card so I will post that tomorrow.


This is the one to be hand delivered...The scallop circle has been raised using dimentionals and a gem added..

The flat one..

I have used rose red as a base then used perfect plum with the medallion stamp.  I'm not sure if you can see but I have stamped over the medallion with the baroque motif swirl using versamark  and embossed with clear embossing powder.  It does look very effective although I will admit it doesn't look that great in the photos!

The boys and I are going to make bath bombs tomorrow....so I think a long soak in the tub is on the cards tomorrow night....

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used: Rose red card, perfect plum card and ink, very vanilla card, medallion stamp, baroque motifs stamp set, clear embossing powder, versamark pad, scallop circle punch, gems, semtiment stamp from create a cupcake stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.