Monday 13 February 2012

Motorbike Birthdays...

We have had a good start to the half term by going for a brisk walk in the woods with a lovely little dog that my Mum is dog-sitting for.  The boys had a fabulous time running after Rosie the dog and we all came back rather dirty...
We have another fun-filled day tomorrow as we are going to see my neice in a singing/dancing show so looking forward to that.

I have another masculine card today made for my nephews birthday..(it's funny how all my men/boys cards are using the motorbike at the moment - I really must invest in some more manly stamps!)



I have stamped most of this with chocolate chip ink but have stamped it onto scrap paper first so the end effect is lighter and  have added crystal effects to the petrol tank and mud flaps.  The brown paper is from a roll of postable brown paper with the edges ripped and sponged with a river rock stamp pad.

I'll be back later in the week with some other creations of sorts......
Till then, Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used: Chocolate chip card and ink, river rock ink, motorbike stamp, linen thread, sentiment from happiest birthday wishes (hostess only set), very vanilla card, french folliage stamp set, mat pack. crystal effects
Non SU: Brown posting paper.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun....love the card...very manly.... my other half would love it..
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just little me again.... I have an award for you to show on your blog... if you pop over to the link below all will be revealed...
    Keep crafting and showing your work
    CLaire x
    http://cardzbyclaire.blogspot.com/2012/02/morning-all.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.