Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pancake day...

I think we have all had a few too many pancakes this evening but it's only once a year!!! (Once a year that we eat too many anyway, we are partial to a pancake or two in my house!)

I don't know what has happened with me but I think this is my third post on the trot....don't get too used to it, I'm sure my organised state won't continue!!!

So, today was the birthday of the YF/Y1 teacher at the boys school.  All the children have a soft spot for her, even those no longer in her year so Elliot asked me to make her a card and this is what I came up with....spot the continuing theme!!



 I do really like the baroque motifs stamp set, hopefully it will be around forever, it's so easy to make a really pretty card without too much effort (meant in the nicest possible sense!)

I have to go and collect Aaron from Army cadets at 9pm  - he does struggle to get up on a Wednesday morning - but he thoroughly enjoys it so I'm sure it's worth it!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care

Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Calypso coral card and ink, baroque motifs stamp set, boho blossoms punch, pool party ink, very vanilla card, elementary elegance stamp set, gold brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.