Monday 11 June 2012

Anniversary Wishes

Rain, rain and more rain........it won't stop!!!!  and I am fed up with it now!!

Anyway, it was my wedding anniversary last week and for some reason it seemed to creep up on me and I found myself making this card this night before....a bit unlike me and it was a bit rushed but when needs must and all that....(that doesn't sound very romantic at all!)

I borrowed my friends heart shaped nestabilities and came up with this.....


I have used the real red DSP from the paper stack and the swirl from Everything Eleanor.  The letters are stamped with the broadsheet alphabet set.

I have been practising with baking scones tonight.  We have special garden party at school at the weekend and have been asked to supply scones.  I normally always buy my cakes for school as I am too embarrassed to admit they are mine but I thought with a little practice I might be able to give home baked scones this time (it has been ages since I made them) and do you know what.....they weren't too bad at all.
I have to make a card for the person who they are hosting the party for so I will be back in the week with that.

I have started on my Fathers Day cards but I seem to have lost my creative mojo so things are happening VERY slowly.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used; All SU unless stated: Confetti cream card, real red DSP, Broadsheet alphabet, everything eleanor, pennant parade set, twine, word window punch, real red ink and crumb cake ink.
Non SU: heart nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.