Tuesday 5 June 2012

Weekend Celebrations.

What a weekend....I hope everyone has enjoyed the Jubilee celebrations, it really has been spectacular.  We went away for the weekend with friends and had a fabulous time.  Back to normality tomorrow!!!

I did promise you this card a few days ago but as I was sooooo disorganised before going away I ran out of time.  This is a card we made at the last card club.  I hold a card club on the last Wednesday of every month and if you are interested in attending with no commitment then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

So, the card.....


I have again used products from the summer mini catalogue. The stamp is from the Mixed Bunch set and it has a coordinating punch which is always great.  I have used the rock and roll technique but I'm not sure that shows up on the card.  This is quite a 3D card but could be flat for posting just as well.

I think this is simple but effective card that could also be used for a number of different occasions.

Having just been beaten at an arm wrestle by my 7 year old son I am off to improve my upper bod strength!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used; All SU unless stated: Mixed Bunch stamp set and punch, wisteria wonder card and ink, perfect plum ink, Adorning accents embossing folder, happiest birthday wished stamp set, build a blossom punch, lucky limeade card.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Claire, the flower is so pretty, and the CAS design is great with the embossing for a touch of texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.