Wednesday 27 June 2012

Where have I been ???

What a horrible few days we've had.....  We have all had a bug (except Elliot, who I'm sure won't be long) and it has really wiped us out!!!
I haven't felt so bad for a long time but hopefully I am on the mend now!   I've even had to cancel cardclub tonight as I didn't want to pass anything on but very disappointed that I had to make that decision!!

Can you believe though, I haven't even had the inclination to craft....shock horror!! I'm about to put an end to that and start my swaps for next months training now though.

I was playing last week with a card that was originally a sketch from the simply stampin challenge blog from last week although I never bothered to enter it as it didn't turn out according to plan.  It was a little out of my comfort zone and I have decided to post it here as I wanted to show you how we all make mistakes and I think that this is really not a good card!!!!!


Maybe it's just too busy for me.....who knows!!!

This post has taken me ages to write as I keep being called upstairs (I should be skinny!) Aaron is complaining of tummy pains again, think it may be a long night.

Thanks for stopping by and apologies again for the absence.
Take care






Supplies used: Wild wasabi card, whisper white card, melon mambo card and ink, Beyond the garden DSP, boho blossom punch, scallop circle punch, Framelit die, sentiment from happiest birthday wishes (hostess only set).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.