Saturday 28 May 2011

Birthday Boy !

We have just been to the supermarket and done the monthly shop....Oh, how I hate it (so much so I refuse to go any more often than monthly!!)  It does amaze me how much food we get through and how much it all costs.  I do wonder how much the bill will be as the boys get older!!!


The boys have been invited to a birthday party this week and as with men, making cards for boys is also tricky. 

Splatered the paper with Aquamarkers as before

Raised the die cut letters as the 'stopper'.
My boys liked it so hopefully their friend will too. 

I am going to enter this into the following challenges;
Charisma Cardz - card for a male
PaperCrafting Journey - Anything goes
For Fun Challenge - Patriotic colours

The men of the house have an fun filled evening of sport ahead of them ( think the remote control will be red hot tonight!) so guess where I will be ?????

Take care xx

3 comments:

  1. this is CUTE! love the spritzing and the little flag, all thrown into a fabby little easel card! thanks so much for playing along at Charisma this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clair... I love the boldness and simplicity of your creation... I'm sure the birthday boy loved it! Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges!
    hugs from Oz,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Love the clean and simple look!!! Thanks for joining us at our Anything Goes challenge at PCJ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.