Tuesday 31 May 2011

Random Bits

Been busy busy busy as always and the rest of the week is going to be no different, I'm helping a couple of friends out over half term and I'll have 4 boys tomorrow and 5 boys on Thursday.......someone help me!!!! 

So, I've made my Mums birthday card but as she reads this, I'm  having  to delay putting it on here... I've made a few quicky cards  lately but they aren't that great so I've put off putting them on here but as I have not been able to do as much as I would like lately I thought I would show them.

Quick card for a teenage boy!!




As I said before, we have a very special weekend planned.  It's our 10th Wedding Anniversary on Thursday....and my husband and I are going to London for the weekend.  We are going for afternoon tea at the Ritz on Friday!  How exciting!!!!!!!
We intend to chill on Saturday then we are going to The Cinnamon Club for a meal on Saturday night....it should be lovely, really can't wait...Ill be sure to let you know all about it!

Wish me luck for the next few days........
Lots of love xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your so called quicky cards are lovely...
    Have a fab weekend away and
    Happy Anniversary
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.