Thursday 9 June 2011

Wow! Wow! Wow!

What a weekend!!!!!!!!!

We had the most amazing time in London...I didn't want it to end really!!  Our hotel was lovely, The Ritz was fabulous and The Cinnamon Club was outstanding.  I was very spoilt and I'm sure I could get used to that sort of lifestyle!
Outside The Ritz....

Stunning....inside The Ritz....
Not that I am complaining, but I didn't get a camera for our anniversary, I got a kindle instead and it's so cool. I really am getting more and more technical.....might have to wait until Christmas for the camera!

You may remember a while ago I said my husband was decorating the kitchen.  Well, that's all done and looks great but since coming back from our weekend away, he has also done the lounge now!!!  The hall is next (his words, not mine!)

I have made a card tonight, for my friends daughter, it's simple but I think it works!!

Take care xx

Materials used: SU Cottage garden stamp set, SU plain oval and scallop oval punch, SU ink pads, ballet blue and so saffron.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a fab weekend.... The Ritz looks rather POSH....In answer to your question, we are moving back to the UK, We are currently in Portugal, but moving back to be closer to family.

    Have a good weekend, and thanks for becoming a Follower and leaving a comment

    hugs Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.