Wednesday 22 June 2011

I'm still here!!!

Still no computer tower (am expecting it back soon soon) so still not able to post any cards (aarrrggghhh!!!)  This is soooo frustrating but I just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still about....

Its raining again and really quite cold but I'm staying optimistic for a lovely summer... but I guess I have no reason not to craft!

I now have a quiet few months on the birthday front but I'm sure I'll find reasons to make, make,make!!
Till next time (with piccys hopefully!)
Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Lol....how bad is it with out a PC..!!
    I am having problems putting pics up on a post at the moment... I think blogger is playing up.
    OOOO lots of lovely cards to look at soon then,
    Enjoy crafting
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.