Saturday 25 June 2011

I'm Back.....

Yeah......my computer is back and I'm happy, happy, happy.  It's amazing how lost I felt without it..lol.

I have just cooked dinner, washed up, served dessert and am generally waiting on the men of the house (plus one) while they watch the Speedway on the TV so I think I deserve a quick rest and indulge myself in something I have missed (how sad am I??? No comments on that though please!)

So, my Fathers days cards......I ended up making 6 of the things....regular readers will know I don't really like doing mens cards and then I have to make 6 of the things.  Anyway,  I made one each for my boys to give to Daddy then I made one for my dad from me and one from the boys and likewise my Father in law....It was a bit of a marathon really but it's all over now so I can breathe.

 This one was from Aaron to Daddy.  The rosette was a digistamp from freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com.  The paper is from a Kirsty Wiseman CD.  I've coloured the rosette in sakura glaze pens.

This one was from Elliot.  It's a cream linen card stamped with a spotty stamp from SU in Olive Green.  The Black spotty paper is from SU as are the dies (top note and labels).  'The Best Daddy' is stamped using my new JustRite stamps I was talking about.

This was for my dad.  Was struggling at this point !!!The 'happy' is from a SU set called Happy Everything and the papers are from bits and pieces I have already. 

The boys call my dad Gramps and as you cam imagine you can never get a card with Gramps on so I had to use the JustRite stamps!!!

This was for my father in law.  I really like cards with bunting on and hadn't tried it myself so I gave it a go!  Guess what....I used the JustRite stamp again!!!

This was from the boys to my father in law.  Really having a hard time by now and I don't think he could even tell you when he last played golf but needs must!!!  

So there you have......my marathon male card making session!!!!
I think all the men were happy and had a lovely day though. 

I have been thinking lately about finishing a scrapbook that I started years ago and maybe trying to scrap some of the millions of photos I have of the boys....watch this space!!

Am soooo glad to be back but till next time
Thanks and Take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back.... Glad your happy now you have internet !!
    The fathers day cards all look fab, but having to make six!!!
    Sad to say but I didn't make any, Hannah made her own for her dad...
    Look forward to hearing and seeing more from you
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.