Sunday 26 June 2011

It's hot, hot, hot!!!

What a lovely day it has been...we have had a quiet day just pottering around but it has been lovely.  Shame it's the end of the weekend and we are all back to work and school tomorrow....

Talking of school, a while ago I made a box of notelet cards for Aarons teacher as an end of term gift....
so the other night I made her a card to go with it....

Not the best card ever but it matches the set...It's the cottage garden stamp set from SU. It's frustrating when a card doesn't go the way we expect.....
I can't believe we have only four weeks left of this term though, another school year over - shocking!
We have sports day on Wednesday, looking forward to it, hopefully the weather will be just as lovely as today.
So thanks for stopping by....
Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. I think this card looks lovely... I like the papers...
    My daughter has finished school already.... and doesn't go back till sept !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.